As our (global) HR manager we are looking for someone who can help shape a fast-growing environment into a global player in the esports and gaming industry by structuring and supporting our key asset (our associates) across the world. Although we are currently operational in the Benelux we are fast expanding across new territories. Our HR Manager will play a key role in setting up the HR structure across the company. He/She will work in close collaboration with the management team.
Your main responsibilities will be
- Create and implement a global HR strategy and support in its implementation with the local offices across the world (in close collaboration with the management team)
- Set up and manage a fair compensation and benefits structure
- Responsible for attracting external talents to maintain our level of expertise
- Monitor and ensure compliance with labor law and regulations (having the right policies and regulations in place in a changing labor law)
- Create development plans for our internal talents
What we expect from you
- A clear and modern vision on how HR should function within a fast-growing startup/scaleup environment
- Strong communicative and interpersonal skills
- Full proficiency in English, knowledge of other languages (Dutch, French or Spanish) is a plus
- Hands-on, strong problem solving and adaptability skills
- A minimum of five years of experience in a general Human Resources role
- In depth knowledge on labor law, HR best practices, policies and systems
- Experience within the esports and/or gaming industry or in a startup/scaleup environment is definitely a plus
What do we offer?
- The perfect opportunity to build an HR organization from scratch
- Opportunities to learn and develop yourself in a dynamic environment
- A competitive salary package
- Flexible working hours and opportunities to work from home or from our offices in Aalst
- Travel might be required as part of the job.
You will be operating from our global HQ in Olen, Belgium. You will join a young and ambitious team where you can develop your skills.